Viscount’s Poly Panel Noisewall for Peninsula Link
Viscount was appointed to supply the new Peninsula Link Freeway with their new noise abatement innovation; the RMP Noisewall.
One of the main benefits of the RMP Noisewall is the fast installation process offering substantial cost savings over traditional materials such as timber, hebel and concrete. Viscount’s patented design allows for strength, flexibility and high visual appeal on both sides of the panel while also satisfying an extensive list of more complex requirements.
Made from linear low density polyethylene, the RMP has natural anti graffiti properties that can be enhanced if required with the addition of environmentally friendly sacrificial cellulose coating.
- Dual sided profile
- Non porous material (anti-graffiti)
- Light weight, robust construction
- Fast installation
- Meets Australian Standards for noise abatement
- Complies with European Standard (ZTV-88)
- Material can be recycled
- UV stabilized for Australian Conditions with proven UV24+
- Patented design
- Vast array of colour options
- Manufacturing process allows for complex designed profiles