A key element of the Group’s strategy is to maximise long term shareholder value. The Group seeks to deliver long term value through focus on three core areas:
We will leverage our unique position in the plastics value chain to expand our recycling capacity and reuse platforms to meet the growing demand for sustainable supply chain solutions.
– We will collaborate with industry and government to build local recycling capability.
– We will expand our returnable produce crate pooling operations through increased conversion of single-use packaging.
– We will expand our garment hanger reuse operations to support offshore growth.
We will optimise our value chain through the consolidation of our regional closures platform.
– We have consolidated our regional closures network, which includes assets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. We have invested in capacity expansion in Asia and will leverage the platform to deliver lowest cost manufacture.
– We are supporting the growth in our specialty closures capability within Australia and New Zealand.
Our vision and values define our behaviour, shape our culture and guide the way we do business.
Our Vision is to lead the circular economy through reuse, recycling and packaging solutions.
Our Target is top quartile shareholder returns and 30% recycled content across our portfolio by 2025.
Established by Raphael Geminder, Pact was formed in June 2002 and has grown significantly since inception.
This growth is the result of Pact’s strategy of acquiring long standing, well-established packaging businesses throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia, combined with organic growth, a solid focus on integration, investing in improved business/operating systems, automated manufacturing, people and innovative products and processes. The integration of a number of acquisitions since inception has strengthened Pact’s manufacturing capability, broadened its geographic presence, and diversified its customer base.
Pact continues to seek local and regional opportunities for growth and management remains focused on bringing new skills, ideas, technology, scale and convenience to Pact’s clients through its network of businesses.